Privacy and Cookies Policy
As of May 25, 2018, we have introduced a new processing of personal data by Wia Srl - ARREDinITALY ( hereinafter Arredinitaly or company) through the page https://www.arredinitaly.com/it/content/2-informativa-privacy . .
In accordance with the applicable data protection legislation, General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 GDPR, Arredinitaly is responsible for the processing of personal data.
The services we offer are restricted to those who are 18 years of age or older, including to allow us to collect and store your personal information. If you are under 18, we have the right to block and/or delete your account or user profile.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
The data controller is:
- WIA Srl - Arredinitaly - C.F./P.IVA 01765170939 - Via Guglielmo Oberdan, 15/A - 33170 Pordenone
- Telephone 0434 565425
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
What data do we process?
Personal information you provide to us: Arredinitaly processes the following data when you create an account or make a purchase on the Site:
- Identifying information (first and last name, email, address, and phone number);
- User Codes and Passwords;
- Data on personal characteristics (date of birth and gender);
- Economic Data.
The personal data requested are compulsory, therefore refusal to provide them will make it impossible for us to provide you with our services. In the event that you provide us with data from third parties, you expressly guarantee that you have obtained their prior consent and you undertake to transfer the information contained in this clause, releasing the Company from any liability.
In any case, Arredinitaly can carry out periodical checks to control this circumstance, adopting the measures that correspond to the applicable regulations with due diligence.
Each time you access the Site, Arredinitaly will automatically collect and process the following personal data: o Technical information, including the Internet protocol address (IP address) used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, operating system and platform; o Information about your visit to the Site, including complete Uniform Resource Locators ("URLs"), the services you viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; the length of your visit; information about your interaction on the Site (e.g., clicks and/or mouse movements) and the methods you used to exit the Site; and o Information obtained through cookies used by the Company on the Site.
For what purpose do we use your personal data?
Arredinitaly will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Manage the services and features of this Site,
- In the event that you purchase a product on the Site, to perfect, respect, control and manage the correct fulfilment of the contract;
- To detect and prevent identity fraud,
- In case you contact our customer service, process your request and provide the best service possible;
- Be able to detect all those fraudulent logins and browsing;
- Prepare a business profile about you, using data derived from the management of products and services purchased, and send electronic marketing communications
- Prepare a commercial profile about you, using data derived from the management of products and services purchased, and send you electronic commercial communications referring to similar products or services; unless you tell us otherwise by highlighting the corresponding box in the registration process
- To develop a business profile about you, based on the personal data you provide us with and the data we obtain through your navigation on the site, in order to analyze or predict aspects such as your preferences or personal interests and thus be able to send you commercial communications tailored to your preferences or interests, as well as to customize our site, provided that you have given us your consent
The legal bases for processing your personal data according to the purposes described above are as follows
- The performance of our contractual relationship with you if you purchase a product on the Site or contact our customer service department.
- The processing of your personal data for the detection and prevention of identity fraud is necessary for the fulfillment of our money laundering obligations.
- Fulfilling our legitimate interest in managing the services and features of the Site and in case you contact our customer service, to process your request and provide you with the best possible service;
- to maintain oversight, administration, and protection of our services, content, and web page;
- create a commercial profile about you, using the data derived from the management of the contracted products and services, and send you electronic commercial communications referring to similar products or services; unless you indicate otherwise by ticking the corresponding box in the registration process.
In any case, you have the right to oppose these treatments at any time through the e-mail address email@example.com, in which case Arredinitaly will stop the processing of data, except for reasons provided for by law.
Your consent, to develop a marketing profile about you, based on the personal data you provide us and the data we obtain through your browsing on the Site, in order to analyze or predict such things as your personal preferences or interests; and thus be able, accordingly, to send you marketing communications tailored to your preferences or interests, as well as to personalize our website or services; provided that you have given us your consent.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In every commercial communication we will inform you on how to unsubscribe in a simple and immediate way
We will respond to your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within the established legal term. In cases where Arredinitaly needs your personal data in order to fulfil its legal or contractual obligations, the supply of the necessary personal data is compulsory. If such data are not supplied, Arredinitaly will not be able to maintain its contractual relationship with you or fulfil its obligations.
How long do we keep your data?
On this Site, you can select certain features that operate on Personal Data that Arredinitaly shares with other entities or websites (such as, for example, "Share" on Facebook, Pinterest or by email).
These features transmit data to third parties who may use the Personal Data in accordance with their own privacy policies. These third parties may use Personal Data in accordance with particular privacy policies. These functionalities are operated by third parties that are not associated with Arredinitaly.
We therefore strongly recommend that you read the privacy policies of such third parties when using the corresponding features.
Arredinitaly has the right to use proprietary or third party cookies while browsing the Site to improve your browsing experience or to show you ads that suit your preferences and tastes.
These cookies collect information about you and your browsing.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a tiny file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, mobile or other device when you access our Website.
In general, and depending on the type, cookies allow to store and retrieve information about your visit, browsing habits, the browser or terminal from which you access, as well as recognize you as a User or Customer, in order to facilitate your subsequent visits and improve the functionality of the Website by customizing its content.
Cookies also play a very important role in improving the user experience of the Websites. Our technical cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our Website and the different options or services we offer, such as traffic control and data communication, session identification, access to personal or reserved areas, saving items that make up a purchase order, processing the purchase process of an order or using security elements during navigation, among others. Analysis cookies are then those that allow the monitoring and analysis of Users' behavior on our Website (for example, the number of pages visited, the place from which they are accessed, the frequency and repetition rate of visits, the duration of visits, the navigator or terminal from which visits are made, etc.).
The information obtained is used to measure the activity of our Website and to draw up navigation profiles of Users, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use that Users make of the Website or Application.
In addition, Advertising Cookies allow us to manage advertising spaces where we place ads for our products or services. They are used to store and retrieve information about Users' behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to show advertising to Users based on their interests.
Social Network Cookies: Some social networks offer advertisers the opportunity to generate a personalized audience in their environments of those Users of such social networks who visit our Website, in order to create a direct link to the environment of such advertisers, offering Users information, promotions or advertising content that is tailored to the interests of our Users. Our Website also incorporates forms that allow you to share our content on social networks.
Although these features may have the consideration of "technical" cookies, we recommend that you recheck and, if necessary, modify the privacy parameters of the social networks specified below, to restrict the tracking purposes that may be carried out.
To obtain this information, we use the cookies offered
You may, however, at any time accept, block or delete the cookies installed on your terminal equipment by configuring the options of the browser installed on your terminal equipment or from the privacy options of the terminal equipment from which you visit.
If you wish, you can also access the videos published by the competent supervisory authority, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, specifically designed to illustrate how to set up the different platforms and terminals.
You certainly have rights with respect to the Personal Data we collect about you.
Arredinitaly provides you with various options to know what Personal Data we will compile about you, how they are used and the means we use to contact you.
You can contact us at any time to exercise your rights of access, updating, cancellation, objection to processing, revocation or portability with respect to your Personal Data, and/or limitation of processing, at the e-mail address email@example.com, compulsorily enclosing a photocopy of your identity card or similar document.
Similarly, and in the event of a breach attributable to Arredinitaly of its legal obligations on the protection of personal data, you will be entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent Italian Guarantor for the protection of personal data .